Just Listed: 6 Reasons to love this Home - Video
Nestled in the eastern hills of Sonoma Valley, comfort abounds in this serene, upgraded home. Enjoy the 3,400 sq. ft. open floor plan with sweeping vineyard views, relax by the pool on warm summer evenings or entertain on the expansive deck while taking in a perfect sunset. With master suites at each wing, options abound in this 3 bedroom & 3.5 bath home. The property also features a poolside gazebo, many fruit trees, and a workshop - all for just $1,699,000. And if you're as astonished as we are upon viewing the below video, you will love the gorgeous photos.
And just in case, you need a little more convincing...
Here are 6 things we love about
6475 Sonoma Highway
1. The marvelous combination of warm nature and elegant exterior that is definitely a must see.
2. The entrance which paves the way to a well-formed living room that is graciously inviting as it leads off to the dining room and the kitchen.
3. The pristine granite gourmet kitchen with great storage, stainless steel appliances, and numerous cupboards which are every home chef's dream.
4. This home offers sophisticated master suites at each wing of the home. The additional third bedroom, with its own luxurious bath, is situated next to the den/study.
5. Take a leap and freshen up in the swimming pool, or spend time under the gazebo while experiencing private vineyard views.
6. Did we mention just how impressive this home is?
Live in a home that is perfect for magical sunsets and long summer evenings.