Experience the highly desired River’s Bend 55+ community in Healdsburg! This remodeled home features a never before seen, peaceful front courtyard where you can enjoy your morning coffee with views of Fitch Mountain. Mature landscaping seen from every window provides year-round beauty. Take advantage of the ultimate privacy in the rear patio setting where there is plenty of space for outdoor entertaining and gardening. The interior boasts of an expanded modern kitchen, new double-paned windows, bamboo flooring, and a spacious master bedroom. Come and pour yourself a drink from the custom dry bar. With low HOAs, river access, community pool and just a two-minute golf cart drive to the links, find out what real retirement living is all about priced at $649,500!
Want to know more? Here are 5 Reasons why we are OVER-THE-TOP EXCITED for
229 Orangewood Drive:
1. This recently remodeled home is simply gorgeous! Check out that beautiful facade and perfectly manicured landscaping!
2. Take in the views of Fitch Mountain in your front courtyard as you savor breakfast or lounge around with your favorite book!
3. Look at how cozy the living room is! And how about that warm bamboo flooring!
4. Sleep in the utter comfort of the home's spacious bedrooms!
5. The expanded kitchen features stainless steel appliances and beautiful cabinets. The pass through to the breakfast nook also makes for a convenient dining option!
And did we mention the private rear patio makes for the perfect spot for those family barbecues, or just for hanging out and enjoying the warm summer nights!